Some things, money just can't buy. And a good reputation is one of those things. We realize that we've been very fortunate to have so many speak highly of us and our products. We take none of it for granted. And we're very grateful for all of it. Our goal is to be the best that we can, always and in all ways! Here are a few of those proud moments:
- Our Strucla was mentioned in the Chastain Park Shiny Penny in April, 2010. It was our very first farmer's market!
- We were very honored to have Ms. Robyn Spizman, of STAR 94 speak so highly of our Strucla in the Fall of 2011:
- We were featured on People to People in November, 2011...many thanks to Ms. Jocelyn Dorsey!
- Shortly afterward, in November, 2011, we were honored guests at the Urban League of Greater Atlanta's 50th Anniversary Celebration. We were featured in their video presentation about entrepreneurship and had the honor of dancing in the Soul Train Line with Mayor Reed, Monica Pearson and Jocelyn Dorsey! It was a blast!!
- In the May, 2012 issue of Atlanta Magazine, we were again delighted when Ms. Deborah Geering wrote about us:
We were very honored to be featured in the September 2014 issue of the Reporter Newspapers, which includes: Atlanta Intown, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Brookhaven and Buckhead Reporters as well. See below:
And then, on September 15, 2014, we were invited to be on Atlanta and Company--showcasing our Organic Bread Pudding. What a treat:
In January 2015, our signature pastry, Strucla was featured on Atlanta & Co as one of the "Best Dessert Trends in Atlanta. Thank you Robyn!